Friday, April 25, 2008

CNN Headline Shirts

I don't really understand this. I'm not sure why anyone would see the headline "Sinkhole Gulps Entire Lane of Highway" and say to themselves 'I NEED TO WEAR THAT ACROSS MY CHEST!!!!' and then pay $15 bucks for it plus shipping... The Onion should do this, not CNN.


Shirt Content FAQ:

What colors are CNN Shirts available in?

Currently CNN Shirts come in gray, white, or black.

What is the little timestamp on my shirt?

The little timestamp on your shirt is denotes the date and time your headline was created.

I took my CNN shirt on vacation and I have great pictures. Where can I send them?

Please upload any photos of you wearing a CNN Shirt to www.ireport.com/tshirt. Your photo will be considered for future contests, and our CNN Shirt photo archive.

http://www.cnn.com/tshirt/allshirts/index.html

No comments:

Your Info