Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Note From The Blogger-In-Chief of DailyDesultory:

After careful consideration and a good sized amount of reflection, it has come to my attention that the direction that this blog has been taking as of late is not the direction I intended it to go. The byline in the header states "Offbeat News... Politics... Random Stuff..." but it seems that recently I have been letting the political stuff overshadow the offbeat news items and the 'random stuff'. I understand, yes, that it is important to point out things that people need to know so that the same mistakes made in 2000 and 2004 are not made again, but I really didn't intend for this to be a heavily political blog. I have decided that there will be a very small amount of political content in future posts until further notice. I need to start getting feedback from readers about the other types of content in this blog.

Ryan Fagan
Webmaster

No comments:

Your Info